Followers

Translate

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Stamper's Dream Challenge - Thanksgiving window card

Coffee of the Day - Irish Creme

Stamper's Dream has a challenge over on the blog to create a Fall card using a window of some sort. Join the challenge, but hurry because the contest ends tomorrow! I'm sorry for posting this late, but I just found about it late last night. Sorry about that! If you upload a card to your SCS gallery, use the code SDDC2 so Michelle can find it. Also as a wonderful side note, she has terrific sale going on at Stamper's Dream until Nov. 30 - 15% off all Holiday stamps and 50% off selected Just Rite products. nope, don't work for her and don't get kick-backs (grins!!) just happen to think she's pretty wonderful and runs a great store!

So I got to stamping today with my lovely stick chicks from American Art Stamps. I had asked last week 'what is your favorite stamp company?'. Several of you responded with some great companies. If I had to choose just one, (and thank goodness I don't!!) it would definitely be this company. I love these stick chicks and the angels by Adriana Cirstea. I could probably be happy to stamp with them forever. But I digress........ (hubby, be quiet, yes I know I do that a LOT!!)

on to the card..... I used this cute "Turkey Dinner" stamp because I wanted to make a Thanksgiving card for the new neighbors moving in next door this week. The sentiment is actually stamped on the interior of the card. Decorative papers are Basic Grey Mellow. All ribbons are May Arts. The leaf in the lower left corner is a felt one with cut-outs that don't show well in the scan for some reason. There are matching felt flowers on the inside of the card. Everyone stay warm today! We have white-out conditions here! So coooooooool - in more ways than one! ;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

really cute!!

Anonymous said...

This is so very gorgeous! Love it!

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a neat card!!!! Great job and Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable! I love your Thanksgiving card with a view! And I know your neighbors will appreciate your thoughtfulness!

Thanks so much for playing this month's Dreamy Challenge...and being such a good friend to me and Stamper's Dream!

Have a happy Turkey Day! :-)