Followers

Translate

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Inka Retro Owl - He's sooooo square, man!

Coffee of the Day - Irish Cream

Hello! Hope that all of you are doing well!

I was playing around a little bit with some different textures and came up with this card. The piece behind the Inkadinkado owl is actually a scrap of cardboard that I tore apart. I must say that I wish I had used my brown Stazon rather that my choco chip SU! ink, but did make the correction on another owl card that I made. Stazon is just so wonderful for getting a rich, clean stamped image. I like the Memento inks, too for the same reason. The decorative paper is from the Basic Grey Mellow collection. Felt pieces are from Maya Road and pom pom trim is from Webster's Pages. The card is 4" x4" square.

Mid-terms are finally over for all 3 of the Scull boys, so there is MUCH rejoicing at this house tonight!!!! ;) We are blessed that they do quite well in school, but they are still relieved when those tests are over. 2 of the boys are working lights for the upcoming high school musical (no, not THAT ONE! grins!!) so they are off at drama for a few hours, but then it is a long weekend off from school to relax and enjoy some much deserved R & R.

Have a nice evening!
Jennifer

4 comments:

Sara said...

Very cute card!!!

Gina Lindsay said...

Love your paper choice here, looks great with your other elements.

Yea! for exams being over!

Anne said...

Super cool card love the monotone retro feel!

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love the felt branch.