Followers

Translate

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

House Mouse Challenge Hugs & Kisses

I am finally getting a chance to play in the House Mouse Monday challenges again, and I actually made 2 cards. I'll post one today and another later on in the week.

This one uses 2 heart die cuts from My Mind's Eye. I have an abundance of many wonderful die cuts from this company, but never had gotten around to using them. I finally decided to pull out my stash and put them to use. The paper is the Daisy D's that I had used on several previous cards. Lace is some really neat stuff made by Wright's and purchased at Wal-Mart of all places! Polka dot ribbon is from there, too. I know this stamp isn't really a Valentine one, but it just seemed like a perfect one for the challenge. The sentiment is from SU!.

Have a great evening! Jennifer

5 comments:

Sue said...

What a great card. So much to look at and so very bright and colorful. I almost chose this image, I love it.

Unknown said...

Sorry it has been a while since I have visited!! Your cards are awesome!! TFS!

Susan said...

Cute card. Love the colors you chose.

Sharon said...

Such a cute image, love the blue bird.

Donna said...

great card Jennifer...cute image, but I really love those two hearts, very bright and colorful.