Followers

Translate

Friday, April 10, 2009

God's Window From Heaven

Coffee of the Day - French Vanilla

Another card using my wonderful stamps by Stamps Happen, Inc. from the Janlynn Corp. This stamp is called 'God's Window' and I knew is was another 'must have' when I saw it on the website. I have a thing about angels with no facial features. not sure why or how to even explain it, but I have quite a few around my house. I collect many of the angels from Willow Tree, so you can see why this stamp appealed to me so much! Plus the sentiment is just so adorable!

I stamped the image on SU! river rock. All coloring is done with just SU! inks and watercolor brushes. Her wings and halo are painted in Butter Cream shimmerz, which shines so beautifully on the river rock. The dsp is also SU!, but I can't recall which one it is. I used a Michael's $1 stamp for the bg and then spritzed the whole card base in pearl glimmer mist to add to the shine. Flowers are prima with dew drops in the centers, button is SU!, vintage seam tape is from Etsy, and the precious little dove is Maya Road that I lightly sponged in soft sky. It seemed the perfect way to finish off the card! The card is a large 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".

Have a beautiful day! Remember that Good Friday is a day filled with such hope and promise for each one of us. God loves YOU with a never-ending love!
Jennifer

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card. I love the image and your colors. Very pretty!

Dru said...

This card is so pretty, I love the image - so much detail and the way you colored it. The dp and the ribbon treatment are just the right touch (love the dp by the way) and good luck with the design team. Take Care

Katy Myhre said...

Very pretty card! I love the angel!
Happy Easter!

Linnie said...

beautiful cards thankyou for entering the cute daisy may challenge
linnie