Followers

Translate

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Beary Dust Fairy Bear

This card has taken me FOR-EV-ER to get finished. not for any reason other than I seem to keep getting called away while working on it, or am waiting on something on it to dry, or was looking for the right paper to work with it, or always SOMETHING or another. so I was thrilled that I got to finish it up today. :) do you ever have projects like that? I love this adorable little fairy bear from Beary Dust that Sue has drawn. It just makes me smile every time I see it! I can think of so many different cards I want to make with her and so many different color combos.

I decided to use these wonderful glittered papers from Die Cuts with a View. Her wings were covered with blue stickles. I added some Prima flowers, buttons, and vintage seam tape. The card is 5" x 5 1/2". Be sure to check out Sue's blog for some neat stamps and a possible freebie! ;)

7 comments:

Anita said...

Cute card! Yes, I have projects that take forever for one reason or another.

Unknown said...

Hi Jennifer,
Awww this is just tooo darn cute. I love that image and as purple is my favourite colour - well let's just say it hit the mark with me!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Anonymous said...

Adorable card! I love the wings!

JazzyH said...

How cute!

Holly Young said...

Adorable little fairy bear!

Stef H said...

oh yeah! i can relate. but it was so worth the wait. it's gorgeous!

hugs,

Gina Lindsay said...

Very worth the wait though! I love her blue sparkly wings.