Followers

Translate

Monday, November 16, 2009

A Whimsical Take-out Box for my Secret Sis! :)

Coffee of the Day - Pumpkin Spice

Sorry that my post for the Whimsy Stamps Challenge is running late today, but I pretty much spent my whole weekend in bed sleeping. I have been reallllllllly sick lately. haven't done any crafting to speak of, so have LOTS to get caught up on. hence my late post for the day. anywho - the challenge for this week at Whimsy is to create a non-card project. I have something special for my Secret Sister (shhhhh...... can't tell you what is tucked inside, but it is something yummy for the belly she will adore!! grins!!!) so made a cute little chinese take-out box all decorated for fall.

I used the cute Whimsy Fall Raccoons for the box. the papers are Making Memories. added some fun buttons and Prima flowers with rhinestone centers. tied a bunch of neat ribbons to the wire handle to add a festive touch and the box is ready for gift giving!

Join the challenge this week! and be sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team has created! there are some really neat things being shown! :)

see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anita said...

Sorry that you are not feeling well. Rest up as you need. I love your box and your Secret Sis is lucky to get it.

Dragonlady said...

Hi Jennifer.

Please get well soon, maybe saome candy would help?

Hugs Ali x