Followers

Translate

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lotsa Sweet 'n Sassy love for YOU!

Coffee of the Day - Cinnamon Hazelnut

Hello! I hope that you are having a truly glorious day! I am showing cards that use Sweet 'N Sassy digis that were released this past week. They are just the cutest images and such fun to play with! :) Also, check out the 'Motivate Me Monday' over at SNR for a fun challenge going on this week. I hope to play later on.....

In both cards that I have made, I paired the digis with Basic Grey papers. The first card is made with 'A Note For You'. The papers are Basic Grey Junebug. I painted the envelope's heart with shimmerz to add a big of shine. I added a few buttons and used a fun Fiskars punch along the border. Of course he needed a big ol' heart! Some neat polka dot ribbon finished off the card.

The second card uses Basic Grey Nook and Pantry papers. The hearts, from 'All My Heart' are actually printed in 2 different sizes - one of the neat things about digital images. :) The centers of the flowers on the hearts have been highlighted with frosted stickles. I kept the card design simple here to focus on the fun hearts and sentiment. The trim is more of my JoAnn's find, and the flowers are Prima. little baby rhinestones were colored with sharipies and placed above the sentiment, which is part of this wonderful set.

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow! Check back for a fun blog candy chance! May your day be overflowing with blessings! Jennifer

8 comments:

Rachel said...

these are sooo precious Jennifer!! fabulous job. that koala is adorable.
hugs,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

These are so very sweet!! I love your colors and pretty design!! HUGS

Vicki said...

Just too cute, Jennifer! Blessings to you!

Holly Young said...

oh what cute cards! I love that first one! The polka dotted paper is great, and the image is darling!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness a Koala stamp! You don't see many of those, just awesome!

Heather said...

Very cute. I love how the koala is blushing.

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

So pretty. Love those hearts with the wings and the background paper.

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh I love that little koala! how super adorable! cute cute cards!