Followers

Translate

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sometimes things just stink....... for a while

Coffee of the Day - Creme Brulee

The sun is shining and it is a beautiful day. But my heart is sad and I am crying. I am saying goodbye to my lovely DTs. They have been a part of me and so very special to me for a while now. I have met the most wonderful people through these teams. I have been introduced to some gorgeous art.

But I am sick right now and just can't seem to get better. This blankety blank fall from the other day has done some damage. So I have to take an even longer break from crafting than I originally thought. It isn't fair to leave people hanging on week after week waiting to find out if I am up to submitting a project or not, so I am stepping down. But gosh almighty I am gonna miss those fantastic people! So please continue to stop by those phenom stores. please continue to visit those amazingly talented crafters and leave them bloggy love.

And the sun still shines and the birds still sing and God still sits on His throne and loves. that doesn't change. thankfully! :)

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenn, I am so sorry to hear things aren't going well for you right now. I hope things are better for you real soon. You are in my prayers.

Holly Young said...

The important thing is to get better Jennifer, and there will be lots of design team opportunities down the road for you. Sending you hugs and love!

Sam said...

Ah hun sorry to hear this but I'm sure they understand and will have you back in the blink of an eye when you are ok again. Failing that,you can always join us at OSAAT babe. Sorry I've not been here lately but I do have something for you over on my blog. Hopefully it'll cheer you up a little.
Sam x

Anne said...

Jennifer you're NOT saying goodbye, we're all still here and thinking of you my blogging friend

{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}
Anne

Anonymous said...

Jen--I'm so sorry you've had to make this decision but your health and getting well must be your priority. I certainly hope you'll be popping on with crafty projects from time to time!!

I am keeping you and your healing in my prayers my friend!! HUGS!!!

Marlene said...

Awww...big hugs, girly! I hope things turn around for you soon. You have such a great outlook about everything.

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry, Jen.
But, our princess is never REALLY off our team. Her throne is always here if even just for a day. We're always, always, always here for you.

Stef H said...

well i sure hope you'll be posting a hello at least! you just get better. i'll be here!

Ann English said...

Oh, sweetie-upping the prayers for you. Take care of yourself and know you are loved.

Karin said...

Hi Jennifer,
I will miss you, but I will still stop by to check on your blog. I will pray for a speedy recovery for you. Lots of happy well wishes to you :)

i {heart} papers said...

Oh Jen. I'm so sorry but you're doing the right thing. You need to take care of you, and we'll all be waiting for you when you're ready to come back.

Micki said...

oh girl, big hugs and know that your in my thoughts and prayers, ok. I haven't commented but kept up via reader.

luv

JazzyH said...

Feel Better! Hugs!!!

michele said...

huge hugs xxxx always here for you hun take carexx