Followers

Translate

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Coffee of the Day - Butter Rum

Good morning and Happy Father's Day to all of you! sorry to have been away..... I was without a computer all week. but I am glad to say that as of today that will no longer be a problem. my family surprised me a brand new compy last night! and in honor of my geekdom I have named it Sheldon after my fave t.v. show, Big Bang Theory. oh how I am loving playing on this beauty! it is truly fabby fabby fabby! they spoil me so....... and I am blessed beyond measure! :)

if any of you have sent me your info for the Jellypark DT, I will be sending out responses later today. I am in the process of getting the compy set up and going through my thousands of emails. we had a cookout with friends last night to celebrate Father's Day early since everyone had to be back at Camp by 10pm. So today is my day to get caught up on the tech stuff. If you don't receive a response back by tonight, then I most likely did not get your app and it is on vaca in cyberspace somewhere.

have a great day and big hugs to you all! love ya!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Have a fun time with Sheldon! I love the name of your new compy.