Followers

Translate

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Paper Piecing with Fresh Air

Coffee of the Day - French Vanilla

Good morning to all of you! Today I want to show you a card I made using the free digi you receive from Shady Tree Studio with any purchase - and free is always fun! :)

The image is called 'Fresh Air' and you can almost feel the wind blowing through the window. I used papers from the Julliane collection by K & Co., paper piecing the curtains. This is a pretty simple card for me - something I thought I would give a try! Everyone in my family loves to cook with fresh herbs, so it was fun to use this empty seed packet on my card. Basil is a 'must have' in almost everything we prepare. Garlic and rosemary are right up there as well. What herbs do you use most often?
Anyhow, I added some crinkled seam tape, tea dyed tea tag twine, and a vintage button.

Have a great day!
Jennifer


City Crafter - sketch (flipped on its side)
Paper Shelter - Anything Goes

11 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

very sweet, jennifer:)

ahlers5 said...

So cute! Love the addition of the seed packet.
Diane

Suzie McFloozy said...

Gorg card hun x Love the paper peiced curtains they look great - we also love basil, garlic, and rosemary and also chives and mint fresh from the garden x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely card with lovely colors, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

PeggyR said...

I LOVE what you did!

Michelle S said...

Gorgeous :)

gina g said...

Fabulous card hun. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week. luv gina xx

Ros said...

Fabulous card ... love the seed packet there ... thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB

Cheryl said...

Oh, this is fabulous! I love the basil seed packet. (We are the same way with basil!)

cnelson said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

Such a wonderful card.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!