Followers

Translate

Friday, October 14, 2011

Great news and a project from the October ADFD Club Kit

Coffee of the Day - Pumpkin Spice

still feeling icky poo over here, so no new crafting going on. I do have a card made last week with a wonderful image from the October Club Kit from A Day for Daisies. but first I want to share just a bit of AMAZING news with you........

Ryan received a phone call late this afternoon from Up with People. He made it!!!!! He has been accepted!!!! starting next July, he will be traveling around the world singing and dancing his heart out! so thank you to every one of you who prayed for him. we appreciate it more than you can know. if you could continue to pray please, as we try to raise the funds he will need. I know with all my heart that this is where God wants Ryan to be and the $$ will somehow come together. thank you again! :)

now on to my card -


I used this precious image called, 'Room 12.' the papers are from Echo Park For the Record. the senti comes from Create with TLC. buttons are from my vintage stash, as is the zipper used for the flower. some fun baker's twine and lace ruffle trim finish the card. simple, but a soft country feel.

If the Shoe Fits - girl power
Daring Cardmakers - birds (I watch the birds outside my window every day, so this is a special image AND challenge for me. grins! )
Craft Your Passion - for any occasion
I Brake for Challenges - girl power
Prairie Fairy - sugar and spice
Di's Digis - girly

9 comments:

Danni said...

Very cute card! and exciting news for Ryan! I remember going to an Up With People show with my great grandma one time, it was so amazing!! Awesome!

Anita said...

Cute card! How awesome for Ryan! I would like to make a donation just let me know how. This is a fantastic accomplishment. You must be so proud. I hope you stop feeling icky soon.

Anne Temple said...

Just saw this on the TLC blog and thought it was so cute! Love the bit of lace and twine at the top.

Velta said...

Congrats to Ryan!!! What an honor and I know you are proud...love the card here...hope you get to feeling better very soon!!!

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with a fab image...great colouring...thanks for sharing your card with Fairy Fun Fridays Challenge….hope to see you next week again!
xxx Margreet

Tracey said...

Hi Jennifer, I love this card, that image is gorgeous & that sentiment is just perfect :)
Take care sweetie & thanks for joining us for Di's Digi Girly Challenge & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x x

Cor* said...

You made that zipper flower? I have seen them for sale somewhere but can't recall. Regardless it is GREAT. Image is cute. Thanks for playing with the fairies this week at FFF.

Cat said...

Congrats to Ryan! How exciting! Love the flower!

Oscar said...

Beautiful card Jennifer, I love the image you've used and adore those gingham curtains! Thanks for playing along at the Daring Cardmakers this week!