Followers

Translate

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tree of Mine

Coffee of the Day - Coconut Macadamia Nut

Happy Wednesday to ya! the sun is shining so lovely in the sky here and it is truly a beautiful day. I hope you find something in your day to bring you joy!

I want to share with you my last card using images from the A Day for Daisies October Club Kit. the term for this fun DT has ended and I had such a wonderful time with the ladies at ADFD. everyone was so kind and supportive of each other. that makes such a difference in a DT, let me tell ya! ;) and Tammy has such a beauty in her artwork, it truly touches my heart.


I used the image called, 'Tree of Mine'. papers are K & Co. Flora and Fauna. the beautiful medallion is Webster's Pages, buttons are vintage, seam tape and flower are sprayed with frost spray for some sparkle and shine, and little flowers on main image are painted with shimmerz.

yesterday David and I went to visit Tyler down in Akron and help him out with some stuff for his car. we stopped by my fave little antique store down there, and I picked up some goodies for my blog candy giveaway. I think you are going to like what I chose for some lucky winner or 2! and yes, there will be coffee in the prize package! :)

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Oooh, pretty AND purple! Winning combo! May I have the macadamia thingy as chocolate, however, and NOT coffee, please? :)

Pssst...all our snow is GONE GONE GONE now!!! YAY!!!! You're next...bwaaahaaahaaa.

ThePurplePlace said...

This card caught my eye right away....I guess it's because it's has ADFD iamge and also because of all the lovely lavender! :)