Followers

Translate

Monday, August 27, 2012

The Jen's Sunshine Blog Hop is Coming to Town!

Photobucket


I sure hope all of you are planning to either be in the Jen's Sunshine blog hop or stop by the blogs participating! you will just flat out be amazed at the number of prizes so generously donated and the amazing projects that have been created! gosh, am I EVER blessed!

can't wait to see you there! if that pesky ol' Isaac gets in your way, the blog hop will last for several days, so you have plenty of time to stop by. not to mention that my prayers for your safety are with you above all else!

well I am off to the surgeon's to see what he has to say about my shoulder..... hope it is good news and I can get back to crafting soon. this being one armed is playing havoc with stuff I want to do at my crafty table! grins!

hugs to everyone! :)

7 comments:

Linda Wescott said...

Looking forward to the hop. Hope the surgeon gave you good news. Hugs lin

Rhonda Miller said...

I'm excited for the blog hop.

I hope all goes well at your appointment.

Unknown said...

Hey sunshine! I love the set and will be in your hop for sure! Hope it is good news with the surgeon:) HUGZ and LOVE

Jennifer said...

Looking forward to it Jen! Praying you get some great news at the Doc's today!

Jessica Buffa said...

I am honored to have the chance to participate in the hop for you sweet friend! Project is done and I am ready to hop in your Honor!!! Hugs and hope all is good news from the doc!
:O)
Jessica S

Pam said...

Hope the doctor can help your shoulder..saying prayers!! {{HUGS}}

Penny said...

Jennifer, I'm looking forward to the blog hop! And I am hoping for a great outcome for your shoulder! :^)
Hugs,
Penny