Followers

Translate

Friday, September 7, 2012

Start Collecting that PINK!

yep, you read correctly.

you need to start gathering that pink stash of crafty stuff, 'cause man oh man, are you EVER gonna need it next month!

you might have thought October was all about orange and black and maybe a bit of gold and purple, but not around here! we are going PINK! there is so much fun stuff going on behind the scenes I am about to burst! ;)

I bet you have enough things already in your stash without having to do one lick of shopping. let's try to use up some of what we have, what do you say? and who knows, there might be some challenges to play in, prizes to win, gosh, the sky's the limit when it comes to PINK!!!!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

I will be collecting up my pink like a mad woman :)

Jennifer said...

You are so fun Jen! I love pink to!

ThePurplePlace said...

I LOVE Pink! It's my favorite color (right after purple, of course). Plus, I have always been one of try to promote breast cancer awareness during the month of October and no doubt, I'll be doing it again this year!!

I also happy to know that it's a color YOU love, making it even more special.

Hope you week has gone well....I'm very behind, as I'm been kind of non-stop working on the wedding plans for my son. It's been a challenge to pretty much plan in a wedding in less than a month, but I'm so pleased that they decided to do this versus eloping.

It will be a small wedding, but it will mean a lot of me and I hope they enjoy it too!

Please know I'm thinking of you and looking forward to seeing your fabulous pink creations!

Hugs,
Lis

PS: I also meant to tell you that I hope your Sunshine Hop was a huge success!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Sounds like alot of fun- can't wait to see what you are up to!

Rhonda Miller said...

I'll start digging out all my pink goodies.

Penny said...

Let's see....yes, I believe I have a bit of pink in my craft room. Just a bit, mind you. ;^)
Hugs,
Penny
Hope you are feeling better tonight!

Renee B. said...

I'm sure I can dig out some pink...or is that dig out from under all the pink in my craftroom?
Hey,speaking of pink...lucky me won on your blog in the Jen's Sunshine hop!
Hugs, Renee

Ann Marie said...

Hi Jen! As a BC survivor myself I am sooooo into a PINK OCTOBER! I cannot wait to see what"s brewin' with the Pink Ladies! You are always in my thoughts and prayers!

KristyLee said...

I am ready, I have loads of PINK!!