Followers

Translate

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Last Day for re-pins....

Coffee of the Day - Santa's White Christmas (see Feb. 14 post for story)

Thank you so much to all of you who have been helping me with re-pins for my contest board over at Pinterest! it means so much to me! :)  Please read the post right below this one for more information.....

Today is the last day to do any re-pinning....
Here is a link to my board. Remember - it is only by re-pinning and not just be following that I get contest entries. Thank you again! :)

I will be back later with a card post. I am so running behind on crafting projects. just haven't been feeling top notch these days. some days it feels as if I have been fighting this cancer monster forever.....all of my family is here for the weekend, and I have spent most of it sleeping in bed. sigh.......feel like I should get the 'loser most horrid mom of the decade' award.

No comments: