Followers

Translate

Monday, December 9, 2013

If you enjoy music and singing....

Coffee of the Day - Chocolate Peppermint

Hello! I have several little things to share today. if you are a fan of fabulous music, then this is the post for you.

Today here in the States, a wonderful t.v. show starts back up for the holiday season. It is called 'The Sing Off' and features only a capella music groups. it is absolutely amazing the talent this program showcases! sadly, it wasn't on last year, but enough fans helped bring it back again. I hope you will pop in for a peek!

next, you know what LOTR fans we are in my family. well Tyler hooked my on this GORGEOUS song that is in the upcoming 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' movie that premiers on Friday. every time I hear it my soul just cries at the beauty of it. I'm sharing the youtube video with all of you here. enjoy! :)

 

2 comments:

Sammy said...

HUGE LOTR fans here too... It's my daughter's 14th birthday tomorrow, and for her "party" I'll be taking her and a few of her friends to see the Hobbit next week. We did the same last year with part one :-)

It's an utterly stunning song. x

Penny said...

Beautiful. Thanks, Jen! :^)
Hugs, Penny