Followers

Translate

Friday, January 10, 2014

A Few Sites To Share With You...

Coffee of the Day - Gingerbread

Hello and Happy Friday!
I want to share a few sites with you today.  I know that after the holidays money tends to be on the tight side for many of us. at my house with sons in college and all of our HUGE medical bills, every single penny counts every day of the year. so I appreciate all of the wonderful people all over cyberspace who provide freebies to us crafty sorts...

thought I would pass along several great places I have come across lately:

first up is Far Far Hill, a wonderful site for digital papers and kits. there is also a store attached to the site. I will tell you that downloads do take a bit of time if you don't pay for the advanced service, but if you start the download at the beginning of your time online, you will hardly notice how long it takes. papers and vintage items are absolutely lovely!

next up is Ginger's House, a fun place for sentiments. she has some that are deep and thought provoking while others just crack me up.

The Graphics Fairy is just one of the many sites I visit for fantastic vintage clip art and images.

of course Create With TLC will always and forever be one of my ab fab fave places to go for sentiments and vintage images. Paulette is so very generous with her freebies every day.  I don't get by as often as I would like, but I am always in for a treat when I drop by. :)

Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Thanks for the links Jennifer!
Checking them out :-)
Hugs,Sandra

Ginger said...

Thank you so much for the shout out!

Tlc Creations said...

Thank you Jennifer for the kind words about my blog. Appreciate it.
Paulette