Followers

Translate

Thursday, April 2, 2015

I'm Back! and more is coming soon!

Coffee of the Day - Maple Walnut



Hello everyone! I am returning from a bit of a hiatus.


the good news is that hubby and I are working on putting together a light box so that I can take photos of my paper craft projects. the even better news is that I am doing some behind the scenes crafting. some I won't be able to show you for a while, but other things I'll be posting soon!


I'll also be doing a bit of spring cleaning here on my blog. give me a bit and you will hopefully see a little difference in the next week or so.

To celebrate my return to blogging, I'll be putting together some blog candy. you'll want to be sure to pop in for that! :)


tell your friends that the coffee pot will be perking once again! I know all of you look forward to hearing about the Coffee of the Day! :)


so pass on the news...... big things are happening here!


images courtesy of Free Vintage Images herehere, here, here, and here.

11 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

welcome back! can't wait to see what you have going on!!

Joan B said...

well I was worried about you. so happy to see you back!!!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Good for you! Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing what you've been creating!

Rhonda Miller said...

Yay, so good to see you back. I can't wait to see what you've been working on.

Anita said...

I am so happy you are crafting again. I hope the light box will help you. Hugs!

Unknown said...

Delighted to see you pop up in my inbox! Having you and Joan B reappear in blog land this week is the best! Look forward to viewing what you have been working on!
Lu C

Jeanne H said...

Good to see you blogging! Happy Spring to you and yours.

ursula Uphof said...

Great news. So happy you are back and looking forward to lovely creations. Hugs, Ursula

Penny said...

Good to see you back, Jennifer! :^)
Hugs, Penny

CG said...

Hi Jennifer, I'm glad you are back crafting and of course I love seeing your work! If you're interested in coming back to Pile It On, just let me know! Best, CG

Bad Kitty said...

Beautiful card