Followers

Translate

Sunday, January 31, 2016

A Merry Christmas Pup

Crimbo Crackers winner

Coffee of the Day - Nutty Fudge

It's time for a new challenge over at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra! the theme is always 'Anything Christmas Goes' so get a head start on those holiday cards and link them up! :)


I used the most adorable image from Bugaboo called 'Candy Cane Charlie.' he reminds me so much of Mick's dog, Brutus, so I am in love with this entire series of digis! :) I tried to color him to match Brutus a little bit, too. hubby thought I was nuts to make a card for Mick this early, but hey, why not? ;)

papers are from the Basic Grey Evergreen collection. are you as sad as I am that they are closing shop? I can hardly bear it!!! you know how much I use my beloved BG papers.... sigh.... moving on.... kinda.....

the sentiment die is by Tim Holtz. I love these dies so much! the whole 'Handwritten' series is so versatile. the plaid ribbon (yes, more of my little saved scraps!) & green burlap string are from Really Reasonable Ribbon, buttons & jingle bell are from my vintage stash, and burlap ribbon is by May Arts. stickles has been added to the Santa had and the clear spica get pen used on the ornament.

I do hope you will play along in our Christmas challenge!

thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow with more to share! :)

Challenges:
Crimbo Crackers - anything Christmas goes
ABC Christmas - B is for baubles (on his collar)
Christmas Card Ch - anything goes
Southern Girls - anything goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - Holidays
Fab 'n Funky - Christmas

10 comments:

Hazel said...

Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for February x

Neets B said...

Such a fun image and I love all the texture you've added.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

Sue said...

This is a great Christmas card, lovely idea to colour the ornament with Copic Spica. Thank you of joining us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Sue...xxx

Pat K said...

Super fun image on this great card. Love the touch of raffia and the little ticket on the bottom. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K xx

Dorte said...

I love this sweet image, Jen, lot of fun embellishments and beautiful colouring.
Thank you for joining us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Dorte xx

Ngaere said...

What a gorgeous wee card. I love the image and the embellishments you have used. thank you for joining us at Southern Girls

Susan Powell said...

Cute image! I love the texture you added. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

laurie said...

What a fun card! I love the texture, and that image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Card Challenge this week!

Heather said...

This is ADORABLE!! Such a sweet puppy and I love all the little bits and pieces you added--they are perfect. And I say it's never too late to be making a Christmas card for someone.

Marsha Reed said...

Fun card, Jennifer! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges. Marsha DT @ SCCC