Followers

Translate

Friday, July 29, 2016

Thanks Flower Hat Kitty

Top 3 at Creative Craft Cottage

Coffee of the Day - Irish Creme

Happy Happy Friday! it seems so rare that I actually make a card that isn't for some required project, but that is what I am sharing with you today. I am so very far behind on thank you cards and really need to play 'catch up' on them.

I was super blessed to win some fun images from Sami Stamps a few weeks back. I chose one that I knew would be perfect for this one thank you card I needed to make. a friend I've made over in the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's Facebook group has a cat named Anna. Debra and I have struck up quite the friendship as we talk about coffee, cats and crafting - the 3 'C's! :)

a little while ago she sent me an envelope chocked full of these beautiful Starbucks coffee cards. the stores in my area don't carry them, so I was tickled pink to receive this package from her. 2 of the cards are on my project here. my poor photography skills don't even begin to show the beauty of these cards! most of them are embossed in copper and truly gorgeous! I treasure each one and will use them VERY sparingly.


so for my card I have 'Flower Hat' and paper from Basic Grey's Fresh Cut collection. you can see the only embellishments I've used are the Starbucks items and ribbons & trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon. NO BUTTONS! ;) what is up with that?! grins! they just didn't seem to fit this time. I know - you probably think I have bumped my head. no worries. I'll make up for it on another project! :D

thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow with my last Bugaboo guest designer post.... sniff sniff.....


Challenges:
Ike's World - a little sketchy
Show Us Your Cats - floral kitties
Sami Stamps - anything goes with one of Sami's images
Craft Rocket - spots and/or stripes
DL Art - anything goes with 'thank you' option
Corrosive Ch - animals/nature
A Gem of a Challenge - animals
Creative Craft Cottage - anything goes
Let's Craft and Create - 4 legged friends

15 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, I love this kitty! Sami Stamps is a favourite of mine - I have a lot of her kitties but I don't have this one! Gorgeous card and beautiful ribbon! Love all the coffee cards too - perfect for your friend!

Desire Fourie said...

Such a cute take on the sketch. Love the peach and green.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Kelly Lloyd said...

Thank you for joining in with my animal challenge over at a gem of a challenge with your beautiful card
Hugs Kelly

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love the bow Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
Ike'sWorld challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

Fikreta said...

love your super sweet card!
have a nice day
hugs

ike said...

Fabulous card - such a sweet little kitty too :-) How lovely to get a parcel of goodies :-D
Thank you very much for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES and SUYP Cats Challenges :-)

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Sall said...

This is beautiful. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Lori Kobular said...

That flower hat is adorable! Love the colors on your beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #185!

Unknown said...

Lovely card, thank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage - good luck
Lyn - DT

Stampsnob. said...

Great design and the color is fab TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis DT

Nancy Hill said...

Just an adorable card especially the kitty. Love the vintage colors of the corals and tans. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Let's Craft and Create and can't wait to see your next beautiful project or card with us soon. Hugs
Nancy Hill, Designer for Let's Craft and Create

Unknown said...

I love your color palette. Thank you for playing with us at Ike's World Challenges. Best of luck Christine DT for Ike'sWorld challenge.

Susan Renshaw said...

Love your composition and that image!
Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Susan
DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Helen said...

Sweet, thanks for joining us at Creative Craft cottage
Regards, Helen DT

katieo said...

I love how the kitty peeps out from under the flower hat. You did a great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday August Linky Challenge.