Followers

Translate

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Just Hang in There....

Coffee of the Day - Salted Caramel


Hey there! I know it has been ages since I last posted anything crafty here on my blog. I am so very sorry about that.

My hubby and I took a trip to Standing Rock Reservation the first part of November. it was truly an amazing experience and quite eye opening.  Unfortunately,  I have been sick ever since we returned. haven't been this ill in a very long long time. to add insult to injury, the seizures started up again in the wee hours of the morning today. yuck.

but I was finally able to get into my craft room this past weekend. have been busy working like a crazy woman trying to get a LOT of projects completed that are due for my sons of all people in the next few weeks. they are hard taskmasters! :) actually they need gifts and cards for girlfriends & their families.

so if all of you can bear with me, I'll start sharing some things in the next few days. thanks for not dropping me! I appreciate it! :)

see you in a few days!
Jennifer

2 comments:

Squirrel66 said...

Jennifer, I am so sorry that you have been so unwell, & do pray for much better health for you. Enjoy your time in the craft room & share with us when you can.
Love, Gill

Golden Goddess Designs said...

I hope you feel better soon! that is amazing you were able to experience Standing Rock at this pivotal time. Looks like it all did some good! hugs

Alicia